We decided to host our 1st “Steppies Rally” in 2011 in Hawston which turn into a major success allowing us to focus on more Charities and allowing us to uplift the Hawston Community by adding great value to the town. Our members and the past members have done remarkable charity work at:
Overstrand Care Centre in Hawston to secure the premises themselves by personally spending a weekend manufacturing burglar bars and gates around the building.
- Steppies supported Wheel Chair Society of Hawston
- Steppies supported the Overstrand Victims Empowerment Program
- In 2014 Steppies erected a play park for Jubilee Haven by the Steppies
- In 2015 Steppies donated two large gazebos to Hawston Rugby Club
- In 2016 Steppies donated to Elim House Gaansbaai and Overstrand Care Centre
Steppies also have Monthly soup kitchens with Light The Way in Electric City, run by John Pass. The past Christmas the children of the community brought tears to our eyes as they thanked us for all our hard work throughout the years.
Our hearts and mind are set on supporting those less fortunate than us through our beloved biking
Our Steppies Rally we will moving to the new venue in another Community and will continue supporting Charities as our fellow bikers support our Rallies